Trial running 2 hour Face to Face sessions in your nearest cities, with bookings being MQLs, and attendees being SQLs.
This may well lead to quickening the lead time from contact to customer. e.g. this year:
Compared to last year:
I.e. shortening the funnel duration from Opt in to Customer.
The basic model below is targeting 750 sales per year from events = 62.5 sales per month
Let’s say you currently ran events and had the following…
200 MQLs (bookings) to 100 SQLs (attendees), to circa 20 sales per month.
You would look to tighten the funnel so that:
a) Attendees on the night are converted better to sale i.e. to get 33 in every 100
b) Non-attendees are better followed up and converted,
c) Attendees are followed up and converted
Take a look at a more accurate reflection of an overall funnel below:
Look to bi-pass the ‘events’ route when a lead is already warmed up e.g. downloads a brochure on a specific subject matter i.e. 30 MQLs from this source – converting 40% by top sales people.
Attending an event can still be offered by the Sales team when they connect.
As such, we would need an additional 100 quality MQLs per month, with 50% attendance rate, with a conversion rate of 33% to yield 50 sales.
Add this to the ‘bi-passed sales’ (i.e. keener, more educated purchasers), and we can achieve 62.5 sales per month from new contacts with attribution to marketing.
Using cost effective lead acquisition methods (see below) you can work toward 300 MQLs per month.
The greatest resistance(s) for purchasing coaching/training/consulting products and services are as follow (with their ‘objections handled’):
1. “Not enough time to train/be coached etc!” (You need to make time to develop yourself)
2. “Not enough money!” (This is an investment, that gives you XYZ in value, and we can do payment plans).
3. “Thinking of going to another provider…” (Sure, I’ve heard they are really good. But why don’t you chat within one of the community that’s done both types of course? etc)
4. “You seem to be more about ‘Business’, or more about ‘Spiritual’” – depending what they’ve seen. (e.g. Our training is a tool kit of skills that you can apply in all areas of your life – a bit like electricity, you can plug in and supercharge the areas you want).
5. “Now it not a good time…” (What would have to happen for you to take a leap? What are you waiting for?)